On March 22nd and 23rd, 2021, we held our fourth online Transnational Project Meeting to continue advancing our European ZERO COERCION project in mental health, implemented within the ERASMUS + Program.
In this meeting, we reviewed the project’s status, checking the technical planning, seeing that the progress of the project is adequate. The training materials were reviewed and are in the process of being translated into the respective national languages.
Each partner then trained the other partners’ trainers by presenting the designed experiential training activities (DETAs), and corresponding training materials developed so far under intellectual output leaders’ coordination. The DETAs presented by each partner were the following:
- PSP and ESTUAR. DETA 1_ KNOWING MYSELF ME AND MY SUPPORTS.
- EWRC. DETA 2. HOW TO EMPOWER MYSELF AND MY SUPPORTS??
- FSASM. DETA 3. CO CREATING MY OWN COMFORT SPACE.
- FSASM. DETA 4. BEING PROACTIVE: DE-ESCALATING MYSELF AT HOME.
- SENT. DETA 5. REVIEWING MYSELF: DE-BRIEFING AT HOME.
- EDRA. DETA 6. PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL WELL-BEING AT HOME.
- SENT. DETA 7. SUPPORT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE ME.
During the second day, Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (iED) presented the e-Learning platform and trained all partners in its use. I was prepared enough to provide an insight into how it works and what its main functionalities are. In the coming days, iED will develop a Trainers Manual so that partners have clear instructions on using the platform’s main functionalities.
At the end of April, we will meet again to report the necessary adjustments to be able to carry out the first validation training courses according to the Covid-19 situation in each of the countries.
More information: www.zerocoercion.eu